KIF1A.ORG is happy to share information and serve as experts in news articles about KIF1A Associated Neurological Disorder (KAND). We encourage reporters to reach out to us for more information.
Check out some of our past news stories below.
- “An Urgent Need for Accelerated KIF1A Research” in Exceptional Parent Magazine, July 2017
- “On the Way to a Rare-Disease Cure, Parents Tackle the High Price Tag of Research” in the Wall Street Journal
- “Parents’ concern for sick Eleonora” in Kvalls Posten, a Swedish newspaper
- “UP family continues search for treatment of daughter’s rare genetic disorder” on Upper Michigans Source.com
- “Why We Need a Mouse” on Rare and Orphan blog